Verified Buyer

DO NOT BUY FROM WEST ELM

I ordered a couch in July with estimated shipping date of October. October passed, November, then December so I cancelled the couch.

Throughout that time waiting I was told the couch was already made and coming, I was told it was never coming, I was told I would be lucky if it was delivered by July of 2022. So eventually I was just fed up, as I felt like I was being manipulated and gaslight by a company that stole thousands of my dollars.

2 weeks following cancellation I get an email that my west elm couch is en route to America and my delivery is scheduled. On the scheduled day the truck arrives hours late with no couch, they said it never made it on the truck. 1 week later the couch arrives, but only half, it's damaged and the cushions are wrong (it is terribly uncomfortable).

Now I paid 3k for half a couch that is damaged and isn't even the right couch. The last associate I spoke to told me this must not be the couch for me and that's why all these problems are occurring.

If you like your money and to be treated like a human don't buy from west elm.

User's recommendation: Literally go with any other company, my $300 couch is more comfy.

West Elm Cons: Speechless, Misleading, Manipulative, Liars, Gaslighting.

Location: Boone, Iowa