2.2
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

I ordered 4 pieces living room furniture on March 7th, 2017. Sales representative assured me they would arrive within 8 weeks and I received first shipment on June 2nd with one piece missing.

It took me several phone calls to push them to understand what happened to missing piece. First they asked me if I may cancelled the order, by the way it was a non-returnable since they were custom order, but still she asked me if I cancel my order, then they said it takes 4-5 days to reach out to their local warehouse hub and asked me to wait, then they said the piece was lost amd cannot be located. They said they could refund the money of that piece or reorder. Whem they deliver the other 3 pieces I realized that one of the items has defects so I wanted a replacement for that one.

They reordered the missing one and put a new order for replacement if the defective one and told me it would take another 8-10 weeks and provided me a delivery date of August 23. No one followed up or call me on August 23rd and I sent an email asking the status of my furnitures. One representative said they are still on the way the other said they are at the hub and these replies were written on the same day. In the meantime while they were trying to figure out if my furnitures were delivered or on the way, the local warehouse hub called me for delivery.

They came for delivery on September 12th but with only one piece... They said they dont have further information about a second piece. Then I had to reach out to customer service again asking for my other piece and the lady on the phone told me I was refunded for one piece in June??? They issued $600 to me in June; $300 was for shipping which was later than promised and the other $300 was for white glove where they lost my furniture!!

and the lady was telling me I was issued $600 for my missing recliner ( ooh by the way in my order its pretty accurate that I paid $700+tax for each recliner). Then I had to tell the whole story to make them understand there was no refund and she found out my other piece was at Local hub. She provided me the number for the hub? and asked me to call them and schedule my delivery.

Why am I supposed to call a warehouse, wouldnt they make sure I recieve my order completely??? By the way I am trying to reach the hub and no one answers the phone, I am trying to reach out to West elm service line no one answers. I am tired of following up people and my order and its been almost 7 months. I paid all of my purchase at once on March 7th and they are financing my money while they havent delivered the goods.

I clearly asked a proper representative to contact me and clean this mess up but everytime someone calls they made it worse since they dont even look up whats wrong with the customer before calling!! Never ever order anything!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Jamie from Social Media team contacted me, he followed up until I recieve the remaining item in my order (which arrived defected - the recliner sofa doesnt recline evenly - only one side recline; so he offered me a replacement and I didnt accept it since I have been there and dont have time to follow up again, then he offered a %15 discount for the chair and I am still waiting for that merchandise card to arrive). Will write updates..

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Please accept my apologies for the delay with your order. I have sent a private message with my contact information so I may further assist. Please feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,