84 views
2.6

My wife bought a rug , on sale, about a month ago. It is shedding like crazy, I even have a baggie full of shed.

I called your Westport Ct store, where we bought it. I talked to a sales person, she put me on hold so she could talk to a manager. When she came back she said they would take the rug back but only give store credit since it was a final sale item I said great Ill bring it back in a couple days since I was leaving town. When I too it back your manager, Christine told my wife there was no take backs since it was a final sale.

My wife came to the car and told me the conversation. Christine called my wife a liar, since we did not have a paper receipt. How do I know you bought it here, we always send a email receipt . My wife looked in her emails and found the receipt showed it to Christine and said I guess Im not a liar after all.

She flew off the handle a said get that rug out of my store. Enter me, I flew off the handle and said the rug was junk. She accused me of not wearing the correct face mask ( it is a triple thick Gaitor mask) . Is she Dr Fauci now, she did not check anyone elses mask.

Is she discriminating against a 73 year old man. As I was rolling up the rug to leave I happened to look up and saw her talking to a guy, so I said do you have a problem She said are you going to hit me.

Terry Hanratty cell 203-246-****. Please have someone call me

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Cons: Lack of accountabilty.

Location: 35 Main Street, Westport, CT 06880