Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.3

I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12.Looks great - but it's a terrible product.

Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm gaps between tufts that are rough with sharp bits of glue or something and feel terrible on naked toes. It's Shedding SO badly I can't even vacuum it b/c it fils up the vaccuum bag instantly & then vaccum won't work. At this rate, soon it will be bald and have big gaps between yarns.

Too bad, b/c it looks really great.

"Front Porch" delivery left this huge, heavy rug at garage level (one floor down from front door).

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about west elm rug from West Elm was delivery and product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Thank you so much for your review!Had this item in my cart and ready for check out until a random search revealed your post.

I was simply looking to see how others had styled the rug in their homes.

You have saved me 1200 and a huge headache.Thanks!