West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug
I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12.Looks great - but it's a terrible product.
Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm gaps between tufts that are rough with sharp bits of glue or something and feel terrible on naked toes. It's Shedding SO badly I can't even vacuum it b/c it fils up the vaccuum bag instantly & then vaccum won't work. At this rate, soon it will be bald and have big gaps between yarns.
Too bad, b/c it looks really great.
"Front Porch" delivery left this huge, heavy rug at garage level (one floor down from front door).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery and product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Charm Wool Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "If you are a small business owner and are in the process of finding a company that will help you obtain business licenses or permits be careful who you go..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."