West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug
I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12.Looks great - but it's a terrible product.
Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm gaps between tufts that are rough with sharp bits of glue or something and feel terrible on naked toes. It's Shedding SO badly I can't even vacuum it b/c it fils up the vaccuum bag instantly & then vaccum won't work. At this rate, soon it will be bald and have big gaps between yarns.
Too bad, b/c it looks really great.
"Front Porch" delivery left this huge, heavy rug at garage level (one floor down from front door).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery and product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Charm Wool Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Ordered a $4000 Vizio 75" TV from Costco on November 24th. Then receive a "Heart-stopping" email with a tracking # that goes to the Ceva Logistics tracking page! I had..."
- "Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill: - The "CARRERA" printed on the dial..."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."