210 views
1.6

I purchased ã light fixture & light bulbs on line. That same day, I had received an email With ã 15 percent saving code that applied to those items.

I procceded to purchase the items on Line, applied the 15 percent SAVINGS code but it wouldn't honour it. Hence, I called customer service Who confirmed That there was ã computer glitch. The West elm agent assured That I would now be charged the full amount but as soon as the item would be available, she would manually apply the 15percent discount, which was around 65$. The following week, I received another e-mail With ã 20 percent saving code.

Since the credit had not been reimbursed to me yet and the item not shipped yet, i asked That the 20 percent discount be applied. It was refused. I pleaded That the First discount had not be applied yet nor the order shipped and it should honoured as That is what They were offering customers That day, When she refused again, I suggested That i could cancel That order and purchase it àgain With the 20 percent discount code. The manager said That If I cancelled my First order, they would charge me a restocking fée on my order even though the stock never left them and had never been sent to me.

She Then proceeded to applying the 15 percent discount which was initially wrongly calculated at 14$ But Then corrected .

At the Time of writting this, the reimbursement was not in my account yet.Total abuse. I Will never do business With them ever again!!!'

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Florida, United States