Verified Reviewer

I have order a customize sofa for almost a year. So the sofa has arrived and delivered.

But the partials are missing. The labor could not install the sofa. I have called for several department to solve the problem. They are just always ticking off my problem like a ball.

Eventually they are going to solve my problem. They said the factory already sent my partials to my house and already delivered on March 9th. I said I didn't receive it. They said you need to call UPS to check the deliver.

I think what's the hall!

I don't have any tracking information. How do I call? and Why should I call? I paid for so much money and I need to solve the problem that the company cause?

Actually I called on March 9th to ask any update.

They said they don't have any information and they are going to send email to factory on that day. If the partials really send, why didn't they mention it.

I was so unhappy that time. Then after several days the factory called me to check. They said they are going to send the partials about 3 days and gave me the order information.

I think "okay, after one month finally, the problem can be solved." However, I check after 3 days, and called west elm.

They said the partials are going to arrive on June 9th and in this time they cannot do anything else. It's about more than 2 months from now. I am shocked.

Why you all lied to me again and again. The customer service is very very bad!

And they cannot solve a simple problem. I paid for much money for labor and products.

They did not perform well. I will never buy anything from West Elm!!

I suggest NEVER BUY FROM WEST ELM!!!!

User's recommendation: Do Not Buy Anything!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Cons: Unhelpful customer service, Very late delivery, Customer service response, Follow through, Lack of communication with customers.

Comments