Dear Sir/Madam

I bought dinning table on the 7.th of October,from Jeddah Talia West Elm .

They told me my order will be delivered after three weeks,however its long time.I recieved a call on the 26.th to confirm for appoiment.On the appoitment day noobdy show off,I made two calls to them,and they didnt give me any information regardless this.I went to store by myself inquire about it and been told that the guy he sold it he have in the system but later they discovered isnt in the stock,"logistic problem" i didnt get any sorry about it.Anyhow they said we will get back to you ,two days passed no reply,i went back and i was so patient after all this bad treatment and ignoring.I found one table in the show room and I told them to give me this one compasiating for the bad treatment and the delay.They said again we will get back for you.Two,days passed noone called me,i went back again to the store.And every time i see someone else and explaining my problem to him.There is no report being failed about my case,and noobody knows his job.And they are liars.The last guy I met today,he said i will be back to you.And he reply that the table is already disscounted and i will give you only 10% .

I am pilot in Saudia airlines,im not homless guy asking for the sharity.This is unproffesional to the brand and to me.I am very dissapionted I will never buy anything from the West Elm and reccomendet yo anyone,very unprofessional Stuff in Jeddah KSA.

Best regards,

Hamad Alsharif

Location: Jeddah, Mecca Region

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

West Elm Reviews