West Elm - Broken Bed
Now, I do love the simple design of West Elm.We have a living room, dining room and bedroom set from WE.
We have had small issues over our purchase history such as, stains not quite matching or dining room chairs all the same product but 4 had center buttons and 2 did not- simple explanation was they came from different suppliers- not a big concern for me, who notices? But after purchasing the Morocco headboard with the simple bed frame it began to crack along the supports and the screw bed had fallen out. The wood that cracked seemed dry and even had a different hue to it so, figured it was a defective piece and they would send us a new support. I did not want a new bed just a replacement piece.
In 12/2013, we had contacted WE and they replied it was just over a year and not covered.
Simple does not mean cheap and only to last one year- our last bed was a 1950s frame. They asked us to send pics which we did in numerous formats, none worked(hmm) and even sent the pics to a reps private account (weird but ok). I asked to talk to a "manager" they said there was not one and we would be contacted in 7-10 days. By April, my husband said they were blowing us off.
I tried once more and received a 20% code not to combined with another offer- guess they were blowing us off.
Makes me want to pay more and go with Restoration Hardware the next time.I want a company that backs up the quality of their products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Product
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."