Denver, Colorado
Style and Design

The fabric by the yard in the Herringbone Print, Platinum Item #6915748 is advertised as "up the bolt" (meaning that the stripes run as long as you need them because they go in the same direction as the bolt is rolled). The fabric arrived, after an extreme delay, "railroaded" (meaning that the stripes go horizontally across the fabric and are limited by the width of the bolt).

I am completely fed up, because every time I call customer service to see if I received a faulty batch or if it is a case of false advertising, I am given the run-around and told to wait. Wait for what? For your company not to do anything some more? The fabric is sold through a vendor to which they have no direct line of communication.

Are you kidding me?!?!?! You have no knowledge and cannot communicate with the people making the products you sell? You have to wait for three tries to contact the vendor before involving a supervisor? Not to mention the fact that every time, someone assures that they will follow up with me and then my case falls into a black whole of nothingness until the next time I call.

I have spent literally hours with various customer service reps. I love the fabric, but it was overpriced anyway, and certainly not worth this headache. The product is bad and the customer service is worse. Oh, and did I mention that I am on a deadline with the seamstress.

Never again, WE, never again. Life is too short to deal with bad companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: All of the above!!!!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

West Elm Pros: Fabric.