316 views
Verified Reviewer

Unless you plan to keep your couch in an unused part of your house, do not purchase the Andes sectional. The Andes couch is absolutely abysmal.

I hate this couch so much and it makes my upper back sweaty thinking about how much money we wasted with this piece of crap. I have had it cleaned SEVEN TIMES. As directed TWICE by West Elm staff before I had people come out, and confirmed before we purchased that it was a durable and CLEANABLE fabric. Seven times I’ve had people out to clean it, the couch does not get clean.

Furthermore, I have to use a kitchen knife to get the piling off the fabric. The couch is only two years old. I am so disappointed. We have purchased thousands of dollars of furniture from West Elm, and this will be our last purchase.

I have a friend who has the same couch. We both have to use blankets to cover the dreadful fabric. We make jokes about how much we hate it.

As a growing family, this couch was a big purchase for us. I have never had such intense buyers remorse.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the couch.

Comments

I also have this couch and hate it! The most uncomfortable couch, and it’s only 2 years old. So disappointed.

West Elm Reviews