125 views
Verified Reviewer

2.2

We bought the leather Haven sectional in December 2019. By late January 2020, the middle cushion was wearing far faster than the rest of the couch.

By March it looked as if the middle cushion was years old with cracks and peeled leather. This couch in INSANELY comfortable, but the leather is so cheap and our new couch looks like a piece of garbage. Customer service for West Elm is ATROCIOUS. We called months ago and spent roughly 30min on the phone with a service rep who then apparently never escalated our request.

Then I called again recently, went through the entire process again, just to be told a week later via email that our request doesn't fit their parameters. Nothing else, just "doesn't fit". I will be sharing this with everyone I can. DO NOT BUY THE LEATHER VERSION OF THIS COUCH.

While it is the most comfortable couch I have ever purchased, we wasted our money and now have an old looking couch that continues to peel off the leather.

I would recommend the cloth version or finding another company. West Elm is the worst to work with.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY THE LEATHER HAVEN COUCH.

Preferred solution: Fix the couch. New cushions or new couch. This is unacceptable service/quality. .

West Elm Cons: Terrible customer service, Poor quality of items.

Comments