3.0

I purchased 10 curtains 96" long in Dec 2014 and Jan 2015. I recently washed them on cold and hung them to dry. When I went to rehang them every one was short! They had shrunk between 2"- 4" ! I contacted customer service 3 times over 2 days (because I was cut of each time) to be told they would replace 2 of the curtains but not the other 8 due to the time lapsed from purchasing them.

I understand time limits but how often do people wash curtains?

Very disappointed in the product and response. Be careful when ordering curtains and other products that are not washed frequently.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. Uklady14 is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Comments

I just had the same bad experienced; got the curtains about 2 years ago, so I guess i won't get a return or exchange.

I had the exact same thing happen to my Lattice curtains. Worse, they shrunk differently, so when closed, the curtain lengths don't even match up!

Ridiculous.

Why doesn't West Elm have customer reviews on their website like most other companies? May have saved me the hassle.