West Elm - CURTAINS SHRUNK FOLLOWING THEIR DIRECTIONS - REFUSED TO REPLACE
I used to really like West Elm.After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again.
I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4 inches - they now can't be used. When I requested replacements they refused because they wanted a receipt or order number. Based upon the time that lapsed and the fact that I got them around the time I purchased my home, I couldn't be sure if I bought them or got them as a house warming gift. They suggested I provide all possible names and addresses of people who could have purchased them.
Who has the time? Stand by your product!! The curtains clearly show West Elm, have visibly shrunk and are now trash.
I've removed my name from their mailing list and will never buy again.Think twice when purchasing there because they will not stand behind their poor quality products.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like replacement panels for the 5 damaged curtains. Velvet Grommet Curtain - Ivory size 84"
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Velvet Curtains
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I ordered two upholstered chairs from West Elm. As advertised, I waited 8 weeks for their delivery. When they were delivered, the minor assembly required was not..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- " I signed up with Twisted Terror Convention to be a Featured Artist at the event. I paid $50 for a table and was supposed to be guaranteed a spot..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."