West Elm - CURTAINS SHRUNK FOLLOWING THEIR DIRECTIONS - REFUSED TO REPLACE
I used to really like West Elm.After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again.
I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4 inches - they now can't be used. When I requested replacements they refused because they wanted a receipt or order number. Based upon the time that lapsed and the fact that I got them around the time I purchased my home, I couldn't be sure if I bought them or got them as a house warming gift. They suggested I provide all possible names and addresses of people who could have purchased them.
Who has the time? Stand by your product!! The curtains clearly show West Elm, have visibly shrunk and are now trash.
I've removed my name from their mailing list and will never buy again.Think twice when purchasing there because they will not stand behind their poor quality products.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like replacement panels for the 5 damaged curtains. Velvet Grommet Curtain - Ivory size 84"
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Velvet Curtains
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- " I signed up with Twisted Terror Convention to be a Featured Artist at the event. I paid $50 for a table and was supposed to be guaranteed a spot..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."