West Elm - CURTAINS SHRUNK FOLLOWING THEIR DIRECTIONS - REFUSED TO REPLACE
I used to really like West Elm.After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again.
I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4 inches - they now can't be used. When I requested replacements they refused because they wanted a receipt or order number. Based upon the time that lapsed and the fact that I got them around the time I purchased my home, I couldn't be sure if I bought them or got them as a house warming gift. They suggested I provide all possible names and addresses of people who could have purchased them.
Who has the time? Stand by your product!! The curtains clearly show West Elm, have visibly shrunk and are now trash.
I've removed my name from their mailing list and will never buy again.Think twice when purchasing there because they will not stand behind their poor quality products.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like replacement panels for the 5 damaged curtains. Velvet Grommet Curtain - Ivory size 84"
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Velvet Curtains
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...."
- "After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon..."
- " I signed up with Twisted Terror Convention to be a Featured Artist at the event. I paid $50 for a table and was supposed to be guaranteed a spot..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."