Austin, Texas

Their customer service is horrible. They are happy to take payment but the customer service department for furniture is a disaster.

I have called upwards of 20 times and get a different story every time. I would not care if they said that it would be X day. But they can't give you a timeframe. I have been told to expect the sofa to be ready for delivery in a week then oops it's damaged and now backordered.

One rep asked me to call and try to track it down since there was nothing showing in her system! I asked for a supervisor and they say the supervisor will call me back but cannot tell me when that will happen (day, days, month). They really do not seem to care at all about the customer. I had a feeling that I should have just cancelled the order when this all started a month ago.

I will never order from them again. Buyer beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1197083

I agree that the customer service in the furniture department is the worst.

They do not care about you as the customer. All they care about is making money.

If you are asking anything regarding reimbursement you will not get anywhere. They talk about customer service and all, I mean all, they care about is getting your money.