I ordered the Peggy Mid-Century 79.5" Sofa in July 2016, at the time of the order the estimated delivery was 10-14 weeks.Since then the estimated delivery has been delay three times.

I've called customer service several times to obtain a status update and to cancel my order. Customer service has told me that at the time of the purchase I didn't understand the delivery timeline. This is upsetting because I most certainly did. I'm not going to spend $1700 and not understand the terms and conditions.

I've since submitted three complaints, and each time the customer service representative apologizes but does nothing to help remedy the situation.

I strongly discourage anyone from purchasing items from West Elm or it sister companies.Order number 062076205602.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of west elm delivery service from West Elm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Elm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Laguna Beach, California, United States #1239176

I had the same experience. They promised to reverse the shipping charges but failed to not it in their system. Instead, the removed the surcharge and are still charging me for late delivery!!