Chicago, Illinois

This Company is awful to work with. I was told my item would be delivered within 1-3 weeks.

It was not. I called during week two and in week three, wondering why no one had scheduled my delivery. Each time I was told that they would be contacting me within the next day or so to set up a delivery time. They never called me.

When I called again, I was told that they had been trying to contact me to schedule my delivery, but my phone was disconnected. When I told the representative that my phone is NOT disconnected and that the person who is supposed to be making calls is obviously not fulfilling their job duties, she insisted that my phone was disconnected. She continued to argue with me and tell me that it is my own fault that the company couldn't contact me.

I have never been treated so rudely and with such disregard. I will never purchase from this company again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Did you ever actually get your order? I'm worried because I ordered a sofa where they told me it would be 1-3 weeks and it's three weeks right now.