San Francisco, California

I am appalled with the delivery service provided by West Elm. Had the initial delivery for a coffee table scheduled for a Saturday which never arrived.

I called delivery company at the end of the delivery window and they told me the delivery is running behind and that the actual delivery guy will call with an updated ETA. Called back the delivery company an hour later and they simply just said they can’t deliver the item because they don’t know where the truck is. WTF!!! Got transfer to customer service who assured me that they will get this right.

Rescheduled delivery for the following Friday with confirmation call the night before. Guess what happened? They called me the morning of delivery and told me they don’t know where the item is. REALLY?

This same exact thing happened with my media console purchase last year.

To have 2 terrible delivery experiences on with the only 2 items ever ordered tells me you guys don’t care about your customers once the purchase is made. What kind of operation are you running?

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

All Williams Sonoma Inc. brands farm out delivery to third parties. Therefore, it is the delivery company you're angry with.