San Jose, California
2.2

I was given a delivery window time on a Wednesday and I took the whole morning off work to wait for it. The delivery driver never even called me until 35 minutes after my delivery window, and by that time I had to be at a doctor's appointment.

The driver said that they could call back with another time window. Not much to my surprise no one did, and when I called back they said they could only deliver on Saturday and they weren't sure what time exactly. So now I'm sitting in my completely cleaned out, empty living room not knowing whether I'll have furniture this weekend or not.

This is the THIRD time that west elm/pottery barn has failed to deliver on the so-called "home delivery service". Each time they've made us wait an extra few hours to a few days just to receive our furniture.

It's especially inconvenient when I have to take time off work just so I can be 'stood up' like an ***.

Next time I'll just go to IKEA where I can just bring the furniture home myself.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments