1000 W North Ave B, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
1.4
Style and Design

What a croc. This BS about a manager is required to call you within 24 hours when a customer complains is laughable.

It's been 2 days without a word. No one can give me a straight status of when to expect this stupid furniture.

I will never buy from this place again and I will be sure to tell anyone and everyone - online and in person - about my experience and to follow my lead. It's serious outrageous.

Comments

I am having the same problem..5 emails 2 phone calls and tried to contact west elm via twitter. I can not get a call or email reply. I will never order from them again

@sherri

I hear you loud and clear!

WestElmSocialTeam

I am truly sorry to hear this, and I have sent you a private message with my contact information. My hope is that we can turn this disappointing experience into a more positive one.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, -Ramona

BlondDolphin
@WestElmSocialTeam

Hi Ramona, I never received an email from you with your contact information.

@BlondDolphin

I never got Ramona’s message either but I wrote to ceo office (next day response) and messaged their Facebook page and got response 3 days later. Try using other media outlets too. Still dealing with my issue but they are trying to fix.

DescriptiveBaskingShark330
@Jns0211

Can I ask what's the email to use to email ceo office?