Walterboro, South Carolina
1.3
Style and Design

I ordered two chairs from West Elm on June 23, 2016 and had a delivery scheduled for July 26, 2016. The chairs never came to my home.

I called repeatedly for over three weeks and no one would help me or tell me when I would receive the chairs. On August 17, 2016 I tried to obtain a refund for the chairs and I was told that I would receive a refund in 5-7 days. It is now August 31, 2016 and I still have yet to receive my money back. I have received no help and have been transferred from person to person throughout this whole process.

Once I called today they tell me they have a process to go through to satisfy their customers. There is no policy in this company that I can see is built around satisfaction. So far, they have not shipped the chairs nor refunded my money, so as of now I feel they have stolen from me. Who knows if I will ever receive my money back.

I do not suggest ordering from this company.

I know I never will again.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Shipping Service.

Reason of review: no item received and no refund of money.

West Elm Pros: Design is nice.

West Elm Cons: Lack of accountabilty, Poor customer service and false advertising on online products.

Comments