Lake Zurich, Illinois

I purchased the angled leg dining table from westelm oakbrook shopping center on 11/7/2015 hoping to get the table before Thanksgiving. The sales lady told me the table is baked order so it may take 3-5 weeks to arrive so I was a bit disappointed but figured it's still nice to have the table for Christmas.

I still ordered it and the sales person told me they will call me as soon as it's in the store.

The very next day I noticed my credit card was charged so I called the store asking them why they charged my credit card as I haven't received the table. They told me that they usually charge the customer once the item was shipped from the warehouse. I thought that was ok, looked like it's on its way.

I waited and waited till Mid-Dec but not getting any calls from the store so I called them again, and I was told it was delayed due to holidays so it's expected to arrive in another 2 weeks. I waited another 2 weeks but still not receiving any message and called the store again.

Now I was told I had to wait at least another 2-3 weeks. I was sooo upset and decided to just return the table as no way I would get it before Christmas.

The store really needs to improve their process and let their customers know exactly when they would expect to receive the purchased item instead of saying different schedules every time and charge the customer even without any sign of delivery yet! Absolutely won't recommend this store to anyone.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments