Atlanta, Georgia
2.3
Style and Design

SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY!! Don't buy anything from here.

It has been an absolute headache. The money we have lost by not going to work waiting for mystery shipments compounded by the confusion/wait time is so ridiculous. First, they "came" and said no one was home (my fiancé was at home all day in the living room and we have two incredibly yappy dogs who go nuts if someone so much as walks down the street). I called them back and they said the next delivery date was a week later.

Okay, fine. I took another day off of work to wait for them. A guy arrives with one thing (out of three) and says that is all he has and a delivery will come the next day ??? I asked him to please confirm this with someone because no one ever told us about a Friday shipment.

He gets on the phone for 15 minutes and tells us someone will call in 5 minutes to arrange our shipment for Friday. Okay, I guess I am taking off work TOMORROW? Then, I get a call saying that actually, no, they don't know what happened to the other items and they'll have to send them out in two more weeks - literally 3 days before I get married.

I was stunned by how nonchalant the person on the phone was and just the entire situation.

This is not a pittance of money we're talking about. I saved up for these *** dressers and on top of that have taken off two days of work, with another coming up. The woman on the phone said that's all she could do for me. Then, I said I mean really??

You can't refund anything? She "spoke to her supervisor" for less than 30 seconds and said yes she could give me back my shipping costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

West Elm Pros: Design aesthetic.

West Elm Cons: Poor order management, Customer service response, False advertising.

• Screwed Up Delivery Services