189 views
2.0

We received our couch a little over two weeks ago after waiting longer than quoted for it to be delivered, by day 5 I already noticed pilling in the fabric. We spent a good amount of time at the store choosing a fabric that would work for our home.

The customer service team assured us that the one we picked was level 3 of 4 on the durability scale and should hold up well and be easy to clean. Not only is the couch pilling like crazy, but the strings pull out and come loose of the fabric very easily, we chose twill wheat for reference. I had never heard of West Elm having so many customer complaints until I went on the site to review this item, turns out they don't even let you leave a review??

Red flag! Well now we've had this couch for two weeks and the pilling has only gotten worse, not very hopeful that this couch will last very long and seriously disappointed especially given the high price tag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

West Elm Pros: Design, Like the sales associate that assisted me.

West Elm Cons: Quality of product, Misleading sales advice.

Comments