4.6

Update by user Jan 03

The very next day after posting this review I was contacted by West Elm's customer service department and was offered a refund even though the time period had passed and I had washed the comforter! I sent back the original and ordered a new one in a bigger size and it was perfect!

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2016

We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized.However, it's so tiny that it doesn't even drape nicely over the sides of the bed.

It's so sad to have to stuff our cozy down duvet inside and watch it shrink so much. It ends up looking like one big pillow!

We're very confused as to how a standard queen sized duvet can be the wrong size.I will not be ordering from West Elm again and I don'e expect that anyone will respond to my complaint email since all the other reviews here say that they have terrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of west elm duvet cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. West Elm needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm duvet cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments