Hopkins, Minnesota
2.3

Worst buying experience/customer service of my life

I received pillow shams as a housewarming gift and liked them so well I wanted to order the matching duvet. I called the local store, and even though I had been told I could use my “housewarming” coupon they sent me the store refused and suggested I call and order it, and would receive free shipping.

It took over an hour. Devina did a “practice” run with the offer code and it cancelled it out. If I wanted the credit for the coupon she accidentally canceled out, I could have it in the form of a refund later. I was then told if I ordered it through the store/on line I would have free shipping BUT you guessed it, they added 21.00 for shipping. When I explained they offered free shipping, they agreed to give me a gift certificate in return..but given all the mistakes I doubt that will happen.

My EX Husband just received a confirmation of my order. Let me emphasize, EX, my EX husband. I did not give West that email and have not had that email in over 6 years. He now has my personal information. In addition, though I told them the shipping address the confirmation they sent had the wrong shipping as well. Ash told me speaking with a supervisor was not going to happen. He would send me a confirmation to the correct email that it was going to the correct address and that has not happened either. So they are charging me for a duvet they don't have in stock, confirmed to an email that is not mine, being shipped ti ab address I do not live at.

Total hour and a half into this, and more problems than any company I have ever worked with.

I want a resolution and apology…Unacceptable. Oh I forgot....Speaking to a supervisor is not going to happen!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

West Elm Cons: Misleading information.

Comments