57 views
Verified Reviewer

2.2
Poster decreased review rating.

Original review updated by user Jun 03, 2021

Bought bathmat online, did not like it so returned. refund was not processed for a month, had to call twice to ask about it.

Each time agent picking up phone had passive aggressive attitude. When I finally received my refund there was a $12 difference. Yes I am cheap, and I think it is unfair that I had to call twice to have my money given back to me and that when they did it was not the full amount. I called again and was told there is a restocking fee.

This is bs considering people don't charge restocking for TVs anymore. When I asked for proof, the agent said that she did not need to show me anything, and when I spoke to the supervisor I was told this shipping charge cannot be waived because its the reason was not on the company.

I was later told that as a courtesy they will give a gift card and that I cannot call back and a note will be placed on my account. Simply ridiculous

User's recommendation: Just avoid unless you buying from store.

Preferred solution: Apology.

West Elm Pros: Design aesthetic.

West Elm Cons: Customer service response, Deceptive and confusing structure.

Comments