Style and Design

I ordered a box frame marble table from west elm.They delivered the table and what seemed like a refurbished item since the surface of the marble had a long crack in the middle and the company tried to seal it before sending it to me.

I paid for a brand new item, NOT refurbished. I know there are variations when it comes to marble finishes but mine looked not even close. The rep told me that it would take a week for them to receive another one and would rush it out since I have a house warming party that next wk. I waited and called to no avail.

They finally called back and said they won't receive the table until November 2 but my party is oct 29. I told them that this was my first time my order from them and my last before she rudely hung up. Before ordering this table online I tried to call to see if the item was available at their store in Greensboro and the sales rep was also rude on the phone. Horrible product and beyond rude customer service.

So.

Ow I'm stuck with the box frame that only takes up space and I have no use for and no coffee table when the guests come.Never again!

Review about: West Elm Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that there is an issue with your box frame table. I have sent you a private message with my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,