1.5

We ordered two of the same couches. It took nearly a month and a half to schedule initial delivery.

Once scheduled I waited till a few days out then got rid of existing couches. We then had the delivery date pushed a month. During that time, we had a party with 100 people and no couches, as well as hosted family twice for two deaths in the family with no couches. Then finally delivery day came, they brought one, not two.

We were told we would have to call and schedule delivery on the separate order. It was always one order, not two. I should mention the first couch was broken, so they said someone would be in touch to set up a replacement. That call never occurred.

A month later the second couch arrived broken.

They called customer service and they gave us the option to keep this one until the second replacement item was delivered. Another month went by with no return call to schedule. The communication is horrible, and their phone lines listed are rarely working.

They have now agreed to refund money after they pick these up. I am hoping that they actually come to pick these up.

I have probably spent 15 hours working on this issue, which I have no recompense for. Disgusting company, with the most horrendous customer service I could imagine.

when they file chapter 11 bankruptcy don't be surprised. I hope a venture capitalist eats this companies assets for pennies on the dollar.

User's recommendation: Run don't walk!

Location: Fleming Island, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

West Elm Reviews