Resolved
3.4
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 05

I received replacement cushions from West Elm.

Original review posted by user Jul 14

I purchased the Henry Sleeper sofa in August 2016.It was delivered on September 15, 2016.

I have the sofa for a total of nine months now. I travel a lot for business, therefore, the sofa might be getting a total of five months use, and I live alone. This sofa is so disappointing. The seat and back cushions started to sag right away.

It looks terrible; even though I rotate them on a daily basis. It looks like an old couch I picked up from a second hand store. I contacted West Elm customer service in June, but at the end, they did nothing to rectified the problem and claimed it was normal wear and tear.

Because of this, I'll never shop at West Elm or any companies related to them.I wished I went with Restoration Hardware instead.

Review about: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

aimeeng

Ahh....I just received my replacement seat cushions, thanks to Kayla! It's perfect!! I now love my couch again!!

aimeeng
Santa Monica, California, United States #1353565

I have been in communications with Kayla at West Elm Social Media Team since I posted this. It looks like the problem will be resolved soon. I'll keep you posted.

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your sleeper sofa! Please send your order details and contact information to support@potterybarn.com and we would be happy to look further into your issue.

West Elm Social Media Team Lead