1610 R St #160, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
2.7
Style and Design

Three months ago we received our Henry sofa with chaise (and sleeper). It’s has been rapidly degrading ever since, even with light use and good care. There are three key issues:

1. Fabric piling: the high-performance fabric has had no abuse from us but is completely piling. All over.

2. Back cushions: two of the three back cushions are sagging exponentially and cannot be adjusted because they are fixed/attached to the frame.

3. Seat cushions: Two of the three seat cushions are now sliding off the frame by approximately 4 inches, making it importable to sit on the sofa without sliding off. Like the back cushions, these are fixed/attached to the interior frame and cannot be corrected.

We’ve contacted West Elm customer service and they are considering the situation. Our desire is to have the cost refunded so we can purchase a replacement sofa.

West Elm items cost too much to fall apart so quickly. This sofa was $3k. It should look good and work!

Comments

WaitingHorseshoeCrab828

I had the same thing happen to me with the same exact sofa. West Elm agreed to let me exchange the sofa (after saying that they have never heard of this happening before).

However, it’s been three months and I still haven’t gotten my money back. I’ve spent countless hours on the phone with them only to be told I should get the refund in 5-7 days.

They issued me the refund several times in a gift card (which I did not want - I was told I would get my money back to my credit card). At this point I’ve disputed the charge with my credit card company and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.