Richmond, California
2.8

Ordered small 3'x3' dining table in November. Was backordered until February.

Had a "white glove deliery" scheduled for Saturday between 10:30-12:30. After reading the reviews, I did not hold out much hope that the table would get delivered within the delivery window. My experience confirmed the lack of hope and numerous complaints about horrible customer service. I was supposed to receive a call 2 days prior telling me my delivery window.

I never received that call. I had to call the scheduling number to get my window. And now as I sit and wait 30 minutes already past delivery window, I received a call saying they are 30 minutes out.

Note to West Elm...find different vendors/manufacturers that can deliver a product in a timely manner. "Backorder" for 3 months does not cut it.

Also, read these reviews and work on your customer service/deliveries. There's a reason you are closing stores.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Pros: Like the sales associate that assisted me, Furniture designstore salesperson.

West Elm Cons: Poor customer service, Customer service response, Items backordered.

• West Elm customer service