I bought 4 Jardine outdoor folding chairs and a bench 5 years ago. After 3 seasons I noticed black stains on the wood of one chair..

After four seasons the chairs started to loose pieces. This year all the pieces I bought turned into rotten mush and completely disintegrated. I have photos. I called West Elm.

They rederected me to William Sonoma claims department. They take no responsibility for items bought in the store. The store takes no responsibility for items bought 5 years ago because they do not keep

their invoices that long. The fact that I have a receipt from them does not matter.

They are belligerent in their claims dept. and not much better in their store. I was promised someone would call me and nobody has.

I plan to show up in the store with my rotten chairs, for all customers to see. ***

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

sandralynndavis

Do you have some type of warranty for the chairs? I’m just a little confused since it’s been so long since you bought them.

Things wear out and need replacing sometimes. It would never occur to me to take a five-year-old purchase back to the store and expect them to do anything.