Tysons, Virginia

Update by user Aug 24, 2016

After I spent 2 hours on the phone calling various #s I was given when calling, I called the warehouse where they confirmed they are waiting for the couch! When I said I paid twice for delivery for 2 different items - they said they are not dealing with finances, just delivery.

Finally, after all the hassle, I got them to deliver the table in 2 days. So why all the hassle?

why couldn't they do it in the first place? I am going to the store this weekend to cancel the couch.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

Bought a nice couch and a table in a store -Tysons Corner, VA. Nice experience, good help.

A table was in stock but delivery was to be a month and a half later - didn't question. A Couch - 3 months! again, didn't question bc changed fabric. However, got online 2 months later and saw that the table is a warehouse for the last 3 weeks!

When I called they just said that they wanted to deliver everything at one go! but they charged us twice for delivery!! Then I am calling them - waiting 20 minutes, they check your status and hang up! I am on the phone as I am writing this - for the 3rd time!!

Incredible!

I will cancel the couch order.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Shipping Service.

Reason of review: problem with delivery and poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

West Elm Cons: Customer service, Lack of action to fix the problem, Lack of action - not possible to call, Keep hanging up on me.

Comments