Seattle, Washington

I ordered a couch.What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place.

I've been trying to get rid of it for a month and no one knows how to help me. I've called 20 times. This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The delivery of this piece of garbage was three weeks late.

The customer disservice team hangs up on me each time I call. I get transferred and have waited up to 48 minutes to speak to someone. It's obvious that the upper management does not give a ***. I am going to take my couch, stand on my busy street in a posh neighborhood during rush hour and advertise for West Elm.

I will dress up in the biggest, ugliest costume I can find to make certain everyone sees this awful couch.I will give this "company" one more week.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about West Elm Urban Sectional from Kansas City, Missouri West Elm "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..." Read more West Elm - Don't trust advertised size. West Elm "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..." Read more Review about West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console from West Hempstead, New York West Elm "Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more