I ordered a couch.What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place.
I've been trying to get rid of it for a month and no one knows how to help me. I've called 20 times. This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The delivery of this piece of garbage was three weeks late.
The customer disservice team hangs up on me each time I call. I get transferred and have waited up to 48 minutes to speak to someone. It's obvious that the upper management does not give a ***. I am going to take my couch, stand on my busy street in a posh neighborhood during rush hour and advertise for West Elm.
I will dress up in the biggest, ugliest costume I can find to make certain everyone sees this awful couch.I will give this "company" one more week.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- West Elm Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "On 11/17/2015 I ordered: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875 Ounce (Pack of 104) Sold by: Amazon.com LLC $26.76 Clicked on Buy it Again today (12/30/2015) and see this: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875..."
- "My computer is being held hostage by these bozos. First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."