I ordered a couch.What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place.

I've been trying to get rid of it for a month and no one knows how to help me. I've called 20 times. This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The delivery of this piece of garbage was three weeks late.

The customer disservice team hangs up on me each time I call. I get transferred and have waited up to 48 minutes to speak to someone. It's obvious that the upper management does not give a ***. I am going to take my couch, stand on my busy street in a posh neighborhood during rush hour and advertise for West Elm.

I will dress up in the biggest, ugliest costume I can find to make certain everyone sees this awful couch.I will give this "company" one more week.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments