Seattle, Washington

I ordered a couch.What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place.

I've been trying to get rid of it for a month and no one knows how to help me. I've called 20 times. This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The delivery of this piece of garbage was three weeks late.

The customer disservice team hangs up on me each time I call. I get transferred and have waited up to 48 minutes to speak to someone. It's obvious that the upper management does not give a ***. I am going to take my couch, stand on my busy street in a posh neighborhood during rush hour and advertise for West Elm.

I will dress up in the biggest, ugliest costume I can find to make certain everyone sees this awful couch.I will give this "company" one more week.

Review about: West Elm Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

West Elm - Review about Emmerson Wood Dining Bench from Burbank, California West Elm "After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon..." Read more West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm - Defective Ironing Board (Bamboo & Fibertech) West Elm "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..." Read more Review about West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console from West Hempstead, New York West Elm "Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more