I ordered a couch.What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place.
I've been trying to get rid of it for a month and no one knows how to help me. I've called 20 times. This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had. The delivery of this piece of garbage was three weeks late.
The customer disservice team hangs up on me each time I call. I get transferred and have waited up to 48 minutes to speak to someone. It's obvious that the upper management does not give a ***. I am going to take my couch, stand on my busy street in a posh neighborhood during rush hour and advertise for West Elm.
I will dress up in the biggest, ugliest costume I can find to make certain everyone sees this awful couch.I will give this "company" one more week.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- West Elm Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."