This text only allows 80 words.Ordered chairs on 10/31/15 ..2 were defective..

Told replacements no longer available ..they sent me 4 in a different color . Customer service is the worst. Sent all chairs back and still am waiting for a refund of of $1200 . I will never order from them again.

Customer service wait times are ridiculous and issue is never resolved.I will spread this all over social media and to who ever will listen if this comany fries not refund or credit my account by this weeks end.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Tillary tufted sofa - poor quality after 18 months! West Elm "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..." Read more West Elm - Sofa Review from Kansas City, Missouri West Elm "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..." Read more West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more West Elm Emmerson Collection poor quality West Elm "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more