Horrific customer service. Ordered something late night, called the minute they opened the next day and they couldn't cancel/modify the order as it was in "fulfillment".

Asked for a supervisor, 20 minute wait, left message and of course they never called. Called Emeryville store to see if they had what I wanted. YES! They told me a return came in, exactly the item I wanted and it was in perfect shape.

Drove there (1/2 hour), and surprise! It wasn't the right color I identified AND it was full of scratches. When I was waiting for them to bring the item down, paid for it then had to get my $ back.

When I told the associate how horrific West Elm service was (I'm a new customer, but believe me that didn't last), not so much as a sorry for your troubles. Whatever you are looking for, find it elsewhere.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
#1502083
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello - I'm very sorry for the experience you had with this order and thank you for bringing it to my attention. Please send an email to support@westelm.com with your order details so I can reach out to you for additional information. - Katie