8889 Gateway Blvd W #2400, El Paso, TX 79925, USA
2.8
Style and Design

I got to a retail store and found a sofa sofa my wife and I really liked (Portside Low Outdoor sofa). After hours trying to find right cushions for it with the sales rep, finally put it together.

We paid for the item to pick it up later during the week. Same day when it was paid, they called us and said the sofa was sold to someone else and took it with them!! Store manager told me that I could either get the refund or build a sofa with left over pieces from the store. The thing with it was, it was on clearance and they won’t order a new one for me.

Not even because of their mistake.

Sent emails to cuatomerservice@westelm.com, several attempts on the corporate offices. No one has replied and seems no one cares.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam

We would be happy to coordinate with you and the store for a possible resolution. If you are interested please send your contact information to Support@westelm.com and a team member will be in touch. Thank you, West Elm Social Media Team