Tempe, Arizona
2.3
Style and Design

So, I was considering buying something from West Elm online. All over the site they were advertising if you sign up, using google or facebook etc, that you would get 15% off your order.

So I sign up, which gives them access to my google contacts. I confirm my e-mail address twice! I place my order but no discount. I try and convey this to customer service, I go back and forth about 5 times.

Finally someone just says, well we send you a code for 15% off after you sign up, well I never got that e-mail.

I never did get 15% off, never got the code, and to top it off, the duvet was nearly 200.00, there are pieces of thread coming out of every corner, it was very cheaply made. Sorry, will not be buying in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Duvet Cover.

Reason of review: gave away my info, got nothing in return.

Comments

#1202582

Issue has been resolved thanks to someone who values their customers at West Elm. I have no idea why I cannot delete this review, but if I could I would. Thanks West Elm for taking care of me.