Lewisville, Texas
2.2
Style and Design

Bought a piece of furniture online which was in stock. It was supposed to be delivered two weeks after purchased.

Two weeks go by and I did not receive anything. I decide to give it one more week since I wanted it so much. Nothing arrives... I call customer service which appear to know nothing about the order, but they had gotten payment from my pay pal account the day of purchase.

They transferred me to their distribution center and oops! "Oh yes, your order is here... We'll deliver it next week on Thursday" Next week Wednesday night I receive a call. They can not deliver because they are missing a part and can not finish putting it together.

I will take them two more weeks to get that part. It has already been over a month! How about that!

Recommendation...

go to the store and get it there, or be prepare to wait for your order... or simply do not buy from them... not reliable.

I want the piece so much...

I am still waiting, I will give it one more week. If I do not get it before Thanksgiving, I will have to give it up and cancel the order and get a refund to my account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

West Elm Cons: Shipping, Lack of action to fix the problem, Long wait.

Comments

This just happened to me too! They had the piece of furniture in the warehouse ready for delivery and no call?!

It was supposed to be 1-3 weeks, I gave a few extra weeks and called today! I'm livid!