San Diego, California
2.6
Style and Design

Will never give West Elm or their parent company Williams-Sonoma my on-line business again! Ordered console table, promised 3 week delivery.

Contacted for appropriate delivery date/time, sat at home waiting; they never showed. The next day called delivery service: "the truck broke down, they should have called you" (never received call). Ask for another date/time; promised for the next Friday after 3PM. Got e-mail telling me I was scheduled for delivery 9AM that day (when I could not get off work).

Called and asked to keep the date/time offered after no-show. No record of this. Offered date 3 weeks LATER!! Not acceptable.

Finally got promise for Saturday afternoon. Friday morning I get call from delivery guy that they are at my house waiting to deliver the furniture. Again called delivery service (the 10th call I made); said "We forgot to cancel the Friday delivery". On Saturday I just happened to be at home when was called that they were coming to delivery at 2:30 (my reservation was for 5-7PM).

Finally got the table.

When I called their Customer Service number earlier in the week, the CS rep hung up on me. Never again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Table.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Screwed Up Delivery Services

Comments

So : "

When I called their Customer Service number earlier in the week, the CS rep hung up on me.Never again!!!!" and you still gave them 2 stars?! WTF is up with everyone, if they sucked, give them 1 star or 0 if possible.