Resolved
2.5
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 24, 2018

Update: finally got all the components to my bed. In all, I had received a 100 credit to my west elm card, and my shipping was reimbursed by Lynn C in Las Vegas.

I reordered the acorn grand nightstand and with all this along with my 200 rewards from prior purchases i payed $1.67 total for the nightstand. I contacted west elm credit card yesterday to cancel my card with them.

Most of my orders had delivery problems and it’s just not worth it to me to buy from them anymore. I love there product but if I can’t buy in store only I won’t be buying anymore from west elm.

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2018

Twin bed on back order for months following a shipment of it back in May when it was to be held and not shipped until I call and let them know I moved. I saw it shipped they contacted ups to have it returned to warehouse then it was reordered as replacement.

Months later... still no bed. I was going to be out of town when the estimated time of availability was when I’d be out of town so I contacted them and added a hold date until I got back. But.

Next day it’s in stock ready to ship! Great! I called west Elm asked them to remove hold which rep said he would. Thus the shipment of just the rails!

He didn’t take hold off of the other components. They are in stock but they are not shipping them out! More calls to west Elm this week and promised return calls by several reps. Nothing!

This past weekend I spoke to a Cristy in lasvegas call center she assured me they were shipping and I would have Thursday (tomorrow) she even credited my west elm cc $100 for my troubles. I was so excited that while I was on call with her I ordered a nightstand that was on sale. Gave her cv info, my info, I never received a confirmation email on that order so I called west Elm and they have no record of that order! A rep yesterday said she was able to find a rep cristy and sent email to her to call me back.

No call back, I called this morning and asked for her and rep said didn’t know who she is and there are no notes on this. Wtf!!! I couldn’t find an email for ceo Alex bellow but did find foe ceo at Williams Sonoma and wrote an email to her about this mess and asked her to forward to ceo Alex. We’ll see if I get a response.

I sent message to their FB page too but no response from that yet. I have spent approx 6 k since March at this company.

There CS is horrible, no ownership of complaints no follow up. They will lose my business and I’ll be closing my cc account

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam

Hello- I am truly sorry to hear this, and I have sent you a private message with my contact information so that I can assist you with your delivery concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, -Ramona

@WestElmSocialTeam

Ramona, I Been working with Lynn @williams-Sonoma who responded to me when I wrote to CEO. I receive headboard/footboard yesterday, I should get slats week of aug13th. I’ll reorder the nightstand and i will update my review once I get all my furniture.