1.6

The wrong crib was shipped to me. It's been 3 weeks and I still have not received my replacement crib.

I have called at least 8 times and spent well over 2 hours on the phone to get this resolved. The original mistake was sending me the wrong crib, but they have made other errors since then that have resulted in this delay. After ordering my replacement crib they entered the billing address not the shipping address. A week went by and I hadn't received my crib so I called to check in.

They said they couldn't ship to a PO box so it was waiting in a Queue. I was never notified of this. I then called in to change the address but got sent to voicemail after being on hold for so long. I gave clear instructions on what to change but I never heard back nor did they make the changes.

So I had to call yet again to get it changed and ask for a return label to be re-sent as the old one expired. I never received the label and I was charged twice for the crib. I called back again but after spending 40 mins on hold I hung up and sent in a form online. They said they would get back to me within 24 hours but it has been 48 and I haven't heard anything.

Today I called back again and finally got the return label.

When I explained how much time I've wasted trying to fix their mistake I asked if I could get some kind of discount and all they did was reimburse shipping. I don't plan on ordering from west elm ever again.

Reason of review: need to select more than one: poor customer service, problem with delivery, problems with payment.

Preferred solution: It would be worth the time I've wasted if I received either a partial refund or a price reduction on a mattress that I need for the crib. Was going to buy from west elm but will probably go elsewhere If I am not compensated for my lost time. .

Comments