2.3
Style and Design

We too have experienced severe pilling on our brand new West Elm sectional. The problem started about 10 days after it was delivered and has spread and grown worse with each week/month.

West Elm has been terrible with their customer response: first claiming that it is normal and will go away which to my wife who works in the textile field is laughable. They then suggested, even after sending a sofa medic who also reported the pilling as severe, that there is nothing wrong with the fabric and that "natural" fibers do that. In fact it is the synthetic fibers that are the culprit but far be it from a customer service rep to know that.

In any event we're stuck with a $3000+ sectional which already looks like it needs to be replaced and we've only had it for 5 months. Time to find a consumer lawyer?

Review about: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello- I'm very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the quality of your sofa. Please email your order details to support@westelm.com, so I can help. -Thank You-Sharla-West Elm Social Media Team

WestElmSocialTeam