Resolved
2.5
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 10

Promotion has been applied

Original review posted by user Dec 03

I purchased a bed and the Leesa mattress on Black Friday, both scheduled to be delivered around 12/15.A couple days later, I saw the bed went on a deeper discount for Cyber Monday.

Instead of going through the trouble of cancelling the order and repurchasing for the deeper discount, I called West Elm customer service. Waited nearly 2 hours before the call was dropped (sounded like I was hung up on). So, I thought, no problem, I'll send an email. Unlike their advertised 24 hr turn around period, it took >72 hours to get a reply.

They would not apply the discount after the promotional period was over--even though I called and sent the message DURING the promotional period. Now I've received my Leesa on 12/1, then saw my delivery date for the bed was pushed back to 12/13-12/27. So that really throws a loop in my holiday travel plans, AND I'll have lost all or part of my 30 trial period with the Leesa--since I don't currently have a bed the correct size, and since it shouldn't be used on the floor, per manufacturer instructions. I called customer service again, and the rep was insistent that the sale could NOT be applied (even though I'm being screwed out of my Leesa trial period), and that she had no record of my call or email, even though I offered provide the reference number for the email.

This has got to be some of the most unreasonable customer service I have ever experienced.I'll never order from West Elm again, and will cancel the West Elm credit card as soon as it's paid off.

Review about: West Elm Cyber Monday Deal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Product design.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of respect for the customer, Delivery prediction.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
#1401986
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello-Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us, I'm very sorry to hear it hasn't been a very pleasant experience. I've sent you my contact information so I can discuss this with you further. Thank You-Sharla-West Elm Social Media Team

WestElmSocialTeam
#1401975
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello Molly-

I'd like to first apologize for all off the disappointments you've experienced thus far with this order.I'm very sorry to hear your bed will not be delivered in the time frame we quoted you.

I'd like to discuss this with you further.

At your earliest convenience, please email your order details to support@westelm.com so I can help.I look forward to hearing from you-Thank You-Sharla