I spent $4500 on new office furniture and everything was backordered...within a matter of days I get an email office furniture was all on sale @ 20% off.I sent an email to customer service asking for a review of my order and getting a $700 credit adjustment back to my card...never heard from them.

Called customer service and their "new" policy as their policies had just changed were nor credit adjustments except "maybe" if it had been within 24hrs.

I cancelled the order and had to complain to a Supervisor to get my shipping charges reimbursed.So...they would rather lose a $4500 dollar instead of a $700 credit adjustment...consumers beware, these people are scam artists.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss west elm desk. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm desk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments