Washington, District Of Columbia

I purchased a Frankie Chair at West Elm, which was a special order. When the chair was delivered, it was not assembled.

I tried putting the legs on but they would not fit. I called West Elm, they insisted they would. i called my handyman and he came over and he could not get the legs to fit either. I called West Elm again.

I was told that there were two sets of legs for the Frankie chair and they would send me another set. When they arrived, they were identical to the first set of legs. I called West Elm again and was told there was only one set of legs for the Frankie chair. i asked to speak to a supervisor.

I was told to send photos and they would contact the vendor.. I was sent more instructions on attaching the legs. My handyman came over again. The legs still did not fit.

I contacted West Elm requesting a replacement chair because the legs did not fit. West Elm sent me more instructions on attaching legs.This is ridiculous.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM WEST ELM THAT YOU CANNOT SEE AND CARRY OUT OF THE STORE YOURSELF. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS ISSUE WILL EVER BE RESOLVED.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Chair.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• West elm costumer service