2.6
Style and Design

Purchased an Emmerson dining table in Sep..Was told it would be assembled in my presence.Received the table 6 weeks later fully assembled, with nothing protecting the wood surface, or any part of the table (it’s 120lbs!) from damages.

Upon further inspection, I found a piece of wood that was loose, not completed glued to the surface, numerous scratches that could only happened due to careless handling during assembly, and many areas were not stained with chestnut colour, plus finger prints on table surface. Filed a complaint, got a replacement with emphasis on assembly of the table in my presence. My request was even written on the delivery notification. When the 2nd table was delivered, it was fully assembled with even more damages, especially on the legs and sides.

The table looked more refurbished, instead of rustic/unique as they claim. Finally got to talk to West Elm furniture team after waiting for more than 30mins to a 3rd replacement.

3rd time is a charm, let’s see.I am very frustrated with West Elm, and will never buy from them again.

Review about: West Elm Assembly Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: still waiting for my 3rd replacement to determine my next move.

I liked: Furniture look.

I didn't like: Customer services.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

I apologize for the issues with the West Elm Emmerson Tables that you have received.A private message has been sent to you for more information.

I would be more than happy to offer my personal assistance with this order.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,