1.4

We bought $400 Staggered Glass Chandelier, 8-Light, Antique Brass 1 year and half ago. Two weeks ago, I noticed one of the globes has two cracks, so I contacted West Elm.

Firstly, I emailed them and never heard back from them for 3 days (beyond their promised response level of 2 days). I emailed them again and I called the local West Elm store. 3 days later, the store told me that they do not have the chandelier in store. They cannot offer any replacement.

Then I called West Elm 888-922-4119, some customer service rep helped me and put a request for a replacement for the warehouse. I was told that she would contact me in 2 business days if she heard back from the warehouse. Nothing happened in 2 days. I called 888-922-4119 today and i was told there is nothing West Elm can do.

They changed vendor in the last two years and they do not have anything replacement. They asked me to check the local hardware store, of course, the local stores do not have. If so, why do I pay $400 for this piece at West Elm? I'm very upset of this experience.

I'd not recommend West Elm to any other people, especially if you get this kind of furniture. They literally take your money and you are on your own.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Lamp.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 19.

Comments