Verified Reviewer

This company has provided the WORST customer service ever. I ordered a entertainment center (1400 +349 shipping) 2/15.

They shipped it 2/25. I have been tracking the order and a week ago the order updated to arrived at the delivery center, so the next step is to setup a delivery date. When i called i got 5 different answers, 1 - the lady said the web site was right and called the delivery center and told me it was on the truck but not unloaded. 2 - the site is right but i am not reading it correctly, then when asked for a manager she hung up.

3 - didn't know where my order was or what to tell me about it but to wait. 4 - I was told the website was wrong and that it was still being shipped from overseas. 5 - the item was not shipped until 3/1 and it was in transit. 5 different answer all in the same day.

if you can not deliver the item or you lost it, just say so. This company should refund my shipping charge and provide updated training to its agents.

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP WITH THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Service Profiles Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments