I ordered two Penn Chairs in early November with estimated date being early February. Since then my delivery has been delayed four different times without any communication from customer service.

I have to call or email in order to get an updated delivery timeframe. This last time I asked to just cancel my order and requested a refund. However, I was told I cannot cancel/get a refund because because my order is in fulfillment. The chairs clearly havent arrived to the warehouse to even be shipped because my order has said preparing to ship for the last month and a half so Im not sure how anything is in fulfillment nor the reason I cannot receive a refund.

I feel like Ive been scammed. They took nearly $1,000 and have yet to deliver my products and have not provided any kind of resolution. Unless I can buy it in-store, I will not be purchasing from West Elm or associated stores.

Even still, I doubt Ill be purchasing anything from them. Heed all the other terrible reviews and complaints because theyre not being dramatic.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from West Elm.

West Elm Cons: Items backordered, Late delivery, No refund.

Location: New York, New York